What is in it for you? What are the financial benefits?
- I work Virtually this means that you, the customer, avoids the expensive cost of office space, equipment, full time staff, holiday and sick pay, National Insurance and Tax.
- I own the business which means that I do not acquire employment rights from you.
- I charge by the minute, hour, day or half day. Typically, £20-£30 per hour for Xero Bookkeeping (or training from me). Less for my trainees.
- You can pay for a package or a retainer for a set number of hours per week or month.
- It all very much depends on your needs
- Are you trying to catch up with invoicing?
- Is your credit Control non-existent?
- Do you never seem to have the time?
- Does this affect your cash flow?
- Do you want the skills of a professional Bookkeeper but only need one for a couple of hours a day or week?
- Do you feel cut off from the world because you are out on the road or working in a room in your home?
- Are you constantly working away from your base?
Then working with TimeWiseVA can add value to your business
- What are the tasks taking up your valuable time? What is slowing you down from achieving reaching your objective? How much time is taken up on these tasks?
- Imagine now that you are delegating those tasks to me – freeing up hours of your time. What can you achieve in that time?
- How is that having a positive difference to your business?
- Does this allow you to earn income from that extra time? And how is that important to you?
- So, you can see that paying hourly for me is actually great value? When you consider what you can actually achieve in that time.
- Investing in my service is actually investing in time. And you can see how paying us for my services is going to give you time to achieve what you need or want to do?
For more information please call 0161 211 9837 or email email@example.com or use the form below